IBM i continues to offer reliable computing power and remains business-critical for many organizations. Fortra’s annual IBM i Marketplace Survey provides a close look at how organizations running IBM i are using the IBM Power hardware and the operating system.
Now in the ninth year, this survey has become a benchmark revealing the trends shaping the industry and providing insight into what the future may bring to the platform. 400 IBM i users from all over the world completed this year’s survey and it’s time to share the results.
Watch this webinar and hear exclusive insights from a panel of IBM i technology experts. Some of the topics include:
- Power10 adoption and future plans.
- How organizations continue to support remote workforces.
- The trend towards higher adoption of Rational Developer for i (RDi).
- The shift from hybrid, to more cloud-based environments.
- Top concerns when planning IT environments with IBM i.
Our expert panel includes IBM Power Champion Tom Huntington from Fortra, IBMers Steve Will, Dan Sundt, Brandon Pederson, and Timothy Prickett-Morgan from IT Jungle.
Read the Full Report
Get the complete results of the 2023 IBM i Marketplace Survey and find out how your peers are using this powerful platform.