Let us show you how Performance Navigator can help you get a handle on capacity planning analyzing your historical performance data. There’s no prep work required on your part. We’ll find a time that fits your schedule and familiarize you with the software in under an hour. Our product experts would love to discuss what you’re looking for and show you what Performance Navigator can do.
During your live demo, we’ll help each other:
- Identify and understand your business needs
- Highlight the software’s core benefits and features
- Explore a live demonstration tailored to your needs
- Leave plenty of time for questions
Why should I choose Performance Navigator?
- Performance Analysis - Analyze historical performance data for complex CPU, memory, and disk reports in HTML output for one partition, the whole frame, or the entire enterprise using the trademark Power Analytics feature in Performance Navigator.
- Capacity Planning - Plan and configure upgrades, server consolidations, LPAR configurations, and competitive migrations using the powerful What If capacity planning feature in Performance Navigator. Workloads from any or all servers can be combined and modeled to any IBM i, AIX/UNIX, VIOS, Linux, Solaris, or HP-UX server.
- Problem Determination - Whether it’s a planned change or a situation where you discover that something has changed on one of your production virtual machines (VMs), the What’s Different Analysis feature in Performance Navigator shows a before-and-after analysis, so you can easily identify what’s different between good days and bad days.