Powertech Compliance Monitor for IBM i gathers IBM i audit and security data from all your systems, making it easy to maintain your audit record. To estimate the cost of purchasing Powertech Compliance Monitor for IBM i for your organization, simply fill out the form below to get started. One of our sales representatives will follow up with you to discuss your organization’s needs and provide a customized quote
Why should I choose Powertech Compliance Monitor for IBM i?
- First-Rate Support - Get your questions answered by a real person 24/7.
- Interactive Compliance Guide - Save time with an interactive guide that maps security issues to SOX, PCI DSS, and other common regulations and standards.
- Exception Reporting - Simplify the review process by showing only the exceptions to your security policy.
- Automated Assessments - Schedule assessments to run at regular times and automatically distribute them to selected recipients.
- Predefined Reports - Easily determine whether your IBM i would pass an audit using predefined compliance reports for SOX, PCI DSS, and HIPAA.
Compliance Monitor handles all our reporting requirements, and being able to design, test, and use our own reports is great. We use it to specify our own security policy and cross check against it automatically—that’s a great feature that really makes sense.
IT Manager, Technology Firm