Sequel Web Interface (SWI) is the easiest, most cost-effective way to access and work with Sequel objects. Access your dashboards, views, reports, tables, scripts, and applications—all from a web browser. Plus, use SWI to display results, download data to your PC, print, email, and so much more.
Access Data with Zero Footprint
With Sequel Web Interface, there’s no need to install any software. Spread the power of Sequel throughout your organization by giving users access to the easy-to-use web interface. All your users need is a browser.
Take Your Data with You—Wherever You Go
Sequel Web Interface is a friendly, intuitive interface that gives you easy, single-click access to Sequel objects. Since SWI works from a browser, you can take your data with you wherever you go and access it on any mobile device.
Keep the Power of Sequel
Just because Sequel Web Interface doesn’t require a software installation doesn’t mean it’s not powerful. In fact, SWI gives users the benefits
of Sequel—but in a portable form. Use SWI to:
- View vibrant data in powerful, customizable dashboards
- Display results quickly and securely
- Create charts and graphs on the fly
- Download and save data in various file formats
- Send data as email attachments
- Perform drill-down and graphing operations on the go
- Display, print, save, and email views, host tables, host reports, client reports, and client tables
- Launch scripts and drill-down applications with a click
- Calculate subtotals, averages, and counts
- Move and hide columns and resort data
Secure Data Access for Your Organization
With Sequel Web Interface, access to your Sequel objects and data is secure. You can choose to require users to log into SWI with a valid IBM i user ID and password. To further enhance security, the application will observe all IBM i object-level authority. The result is flexible, secure, and cost-effective access to your data.