Dashboards are a great way to provide business information. During this 2-hour instructor-led class you will learn the ins and outs of dashboard creation and deployment. Learn how to add Sequel objects (views, host tables, etc.) to a dashboard. Include charts and sophisticated gauges to make information more impactful. Incorporate action buttons for fast access to data. Set your data refresh frequency, and much more.
- Dashboard basics
- Object types you can place in a dashboard
- Dashboard appearance control
- Adding, sizing, and positioning dashboard objects
- Controlling data refresh
- Capitalize on variables (prompts) in a dashboard
- Adding charts and gauges
- Browser deployment techniques
The class is designed for experienced Viewpoint designers who need to create or maintain Viewpoint dashboards.
What to Expect
This class follows an approach to learning that includes:
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Hands-on activities on your own system