This online training course focuses on the capabilities of applications to create customized inquiry systems for your users. Participants leverage their current view-building skills and go beyond to craft professional information systems. With Viewpoint, they will be able to easily adapt and change those inquiry systems as needed.
- A high-speed internet connection
- A screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- Current versions of Sequel and Viewpoint
- A workstation with dual monitors or a projector to display the teacher’s screen
- View design authority and experience (including simple variables)
- Access to Viewpoint during class for hands-on exercises
- An IBM i user library where class objects can be saved
- Access to all objects (files and views) in the SEQUELEX library
This class follows a blended approach to learning that includes:
- Hands-on activities on your own system
- Participant interaction with trainers during sessions
Register today and let us know the date(s) and time(s) that would work best for your team to participate in a live session with one of our training experts. One of our coordinators will then reach out to you to schedule your session(s) and answer any additional questions you may have.