The IBM i operating system is lauded as one of the most secure available. But reaching this state requires many changes to system settings, and the ugly truth is that most configurations remain wide open, resulting in shocking server vulnerabilities.
It’s time to take a critical step toward protecting your corporate data assets—regardless of regulatory compliance.
Watch this recorded webinar, hosted by certified auditor and renowned IBM i expert Robin Tatam. You’ll find out how to achieve better security through increased awareness of important considerations, including:
- What controls security configuration?
- Who has administrative privileges?
- How to do event auditing for free?
- What are “black hole” commands?
- What the heck is public versus private authority?
- How do users accomplish scary things?