At one time or another, every system administrator and security officer faces the question “Who did it?” IBM i puts the ability to audit at your disposal, but how do you convert the raw data into useful information?
Auditors and internal policy controls often require the review of numerous security details and configuration metrics—a time-consuming and resource-intensive process. Often, we do it only when we have to, instead of making it part of an ongoing security plan.
Watch this webinar to understand:
- How to configure IBM i to record system and user events
- What activities can (and cannot) be audited
- The mechanisms available to extract audit data from the audit journal
- What other information an auditor wants to see
- How to simplify audit reporting with Powertech Compliance Monitor for IBM i