Wondering if now is the right time to upgrade your Power hardware? Let’s find out together!
Watch this Q&A session featuring insight from the experts and questions from users like you. You'll hear Randy Watson and Tom Huntington answer user-submitted questions and also share some FAQs they often hear from Power customers, including:
- What are the pros and cons of cloud vs. on-prem?
- Should I use internal or external disk?
- What should I consider when looking at SSD?
- How many processors do I really need?
- Am I getting the right amount of CPW for my planned business growth?
- What is the impact of software or hardware replication?
- When do I need a VIOS server?
- Should I consider the new NVMe cards?
This webinar is a unique, online opportunity to hear how you can make smart technology decisions around your next hardware upgrade.
Can you size your next Power server with confidence?
GET THE GUIDE
Learn how to size your POWER9 Power Systems servers with confidence. Download the IBM i capacity planning guide today!