Let’s say you’re an IBM i Systems Engineer at a small, mid-sized, or multi-national bank with big growth targets.
Every day, you’re responsible for keeping your IBM i banking application available, completing processing consistently and on time, complying with regulations, and preventing customers from being the first to feel the impact of an issue.
To make things really interesting, it’s also your job to ensure that IT can support the planned growth without adding staff…even though you’re currently coping with an IBM i skills shortage. We’ve been there.
Watch this 30-minute webinar with real-life IBM i Systems Engineer—and Automation Manager—Kevin Aker from Old National Bank. You’ll hear how Kevin took an automated approach to systems management, relying on Robot software to:
- Provide consistent batch, interactive, or distributed jobs
- Implement rules-based message and resource monitoring
- Eliminate manual checklists
- Position IT for business growth without adding staff
- Automate banking applications, including Fiserv Signature
When it comes to the business of banking, there are clear benefits to investing in automated operations.