If you’re a current Robot Console user or the person who spends time monitoring business-critical IBM i applications using a manual checklist, an unsupported homegrown tool, or by waiting for end users to complain about their applications misbehaving—this webinar is for you!
During this session, our software experts show you how to:
- Drill into a job with an outstanding message from the Robot Console GUI
- Take standard message procedures and automate them
- Leverage system monitoring: jobs, subsystems, outqueues, CPU, and more
- Automate log file monitoring in the IFS for your IBM i hosted http server
- Consolidate message display to a single GUI or web interface
Monitoring and automating what shows up in the system operations message queue (QSYSOPR) and/or other IBM i logs is your pathway to proactive systems management. Some application issues might not generate any log entries, so watching job and subsystem status, job queue depth, and CPU is also a must. Robot Console is the key to both!