In this video series, Steve Will provides unparalleled insight into how IBM i generates high customer satisfaction and ROI year after year. He also forecasts what the future holds for IBM i and what makes the platform such a great fit for customers looking for a modernized approach to IT – including its cloud compatibility, the ease it brings to modernizing applications, and much more.
The topics for each of the videos in the series are listed below. if a particular topic is of interest to you, you can navigate to it directly by selecting the corresponding title from the list. And of course, you can watch the whole series in order by scrolling down and playing each video one by one.
We hope you enjoy!
- How AS/400 Became IBM i
- The Many Ways IBM i Has Evolved
- Business Solutions: The Foundation of IBM i
- How Web Serving Drove Change on IBM i
- The Progression of Single Level Storage
- The Integrated Database and the Evolution of the Query Engine
- How IBM i Facilitates Modern Programming
- Client Satisfaction when Modernizing vs Re-Platforming
- Modernization with IBM i and the Cloud
- IBM Db2 Mirror
- How IBM i Merlin Addresses Technology Considerations
- How PASE Enabled Next-Gen Application Structure