Cobalt Strike is an advanced adversary simulation that facilitates red team engagements, allowing them to replicate the tactics and techniques of a stealthy long-term embedded attacker in an IT environment. Using Cobalt Strike to emulate threat actors, red teams can safely evaluate organizational infrastructures and provide guidance on closing security gaps, enhancing defenses, and creating more resilient security strategies.
- Beacon – A flexible post-exploitation payload that can be deployed to execute and replicate the actions of today's threat actors
- Flexibility– A malleable Command and Control framework that allows operators to make modifications and incorporate their own tools and techniques
- Community – An active user community that extends Cobalt Strike with their own tools, shared through a curated repository
- Reporting – Provide thorough details including a complete timeline and list of indicators to share insights after an engagement
- Interoperability – Create a layered, interoperable offensive security portfolio with other solutions like Outflank Security Tooling, Core Impact, and more.
Start the Process
New Cobalt Strike licenses cost as low as $3,540*, per user for a one-year license. If you’re interested in more details on cost or how Cobalt Strike can be combined with other offensive solutions at a discounted rate, check out the bundles page.
Since Cobalt Strike is a powerful security tool that uses the same techniques as threat actors, we limit the purchase of this product to only responsible buyers. This is determined through a complete vetting of prospective users, which is also required by the U.S. Government to maintain security. To get this process started, simply complete the form.
If you are looking to renew your existing license or have additional questions, please email [email protected].