Automate Schedule is a robust enterprise job scheduling software that automates complex business processes across multiple systems, including Windows, UNIX, and Linux environments. With more than 25 job scheduling options, built-in notification, auditing, and analysis tools, Automate Schedule offers the most intuitive, cross-platform job scheduling system for instant background processing on all of your servers and applications.
Why Automate Schedule?
- How Easy Installation Is: Install Automate Schedule in minutes to begin using our intuitive, web-based interface.
- How to Integrate Applications: Integrate critical business processes from many applications into a central enterprise schedule.
- What Job Scheduling Analytics are Available: Forecast upcoming job streams, build visual job flow diagrams, add automatic notifications, and schedule or generate reports on-demand.
- How Real-Time Monitoring Works: Easily view activity, make job schedule changes, or hold/release job streams from a single interface.
- How to Monitor Built-In Auditing: Monitor changes to the audit log by users who log in from your LDAP/AD servers.
Now Automate Schedule manages the schedule and we save 4 to 5 hours a day and get everything finished on time.
Data Warehouse and Reporting Services Manager Automate Schedule User