While employing defensive measures to prevent cybercriminals from breaching security measures are critical initiatives, more is needed to protect your infrastructure. Proactive, offensive layered security solutions are now just as much of a necessity. Security teams need to be able to get into the mind of an attacker and see where an organization’s exploitable weaknesses are so they can close them before it’s too late.
Fortra’s Cobalt Strike is ideal for adversary simulations and red teaming. Companies can implement the same tactics a threat actor would use, emulating a stealthy attacker embedded within an IT network.
In this webinar, Nick Hogg, Director of Technical Training will go over Fortra’s Cobalt Strike solution, including how to:
• Conduct red teaming engagements and adversary simulations
• Generate detailed post-exploitation activity reports
• Emulate advanced persistent threats (APTs)
• Identify vulnerable systems and target sensitive data
• Gather evidence to better train blue teams and support internal security staff with implementing remediation plans