More than 90% of the threats that reach user inboxes, including BEC, rely on email impersonation. They pass through email security gateways and use social engineering to compromise their targets. In this report, we examine campaigns, tactics, and infrastructure used in recent BEC and email impersonation attacks so that organizations can better defend against these threats.
Readers will learn:
- Top BEC attack trends and infrastructure
- How malicious email volume is increasing and top attack methods
- Most common Display Name Impersonation types
- How M365 phish dominated Q1 credential theft attacks
- Why Hybrid Vishing is rapidly becoming a top threat