The new Digital Personal Data Protection (DPDP) Act impacts all organisations, both domestic and international, that process personal data of individuals in India. Therefore, organisations need to carefully assess their data processing practices and ensure they align with the Act's requirements to avoid financial penalties.
Watch our video, as we delve into the DPDP Act. During the video, Donnie MacColl, Senior Director of Technical support, and Anirudh Chand, Senior Manager Solutions Engineering, will cover:
- A comprehensive overview of the DPDP Act
- Identification of key stakeholders, including Data Fiduciaries and Data Principals
- Rights and duties of individuals and obligations of organisations
- Financial penalties for breaches
- How it compares to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- An outline of actions organisations must take and how Fortra can help
Don't miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and ensure a data-secure future for your organisation.