HelpSystems' Automate is now Fortra's Automate
Boost your productivity with cost-effective, easy-to-use automation software that transforms virtually any business or IT process and brings together the applications that keep your business running.
Automate offers scalable automation capabilities whether you need an RPA solution for one department or an enterprise-wide Center of Excellence (CoE) initiative—Automate is built for the needs of any organization.
The Reviews Are In - Automate Is Top Rated RPA
Organizations Around the Globe Trust Automate
I love that you can build complex RPA tasks without having to have coding experience. We've built simple email processing tasks to more complex interactive tasks that use multiple legacy applications and input data into each saving us hours per day.
Jason C., RPA Engineer, via G2
The best thing is its easiness of creating workflows without hiring a developer. Another point is the scalability, where we can start with a basic pack of 5 agents and upgrade whenever the requirements come. The product is really worth the money and has a fast ROI.
Anonymous user in Computer Software, via G2
Automate RPA is a potent tool. It's incredibly versatile and easy to use, with the only limit being your imagination.
William C, on G2
What Makes Automate Different?
Automate is built and priced right to offer scalable automation software that solves real problems, delivers value faster, and helps achieve automation success—all within a single solution. With superior flexibility and scalability, go from basic automated tasks to full enterprise-level deployment. We’ve got you covered for wherever you want to go—and everything in between.
Where Can Automate Help?
Transform complex, mission-critical IT and business processes to bring true digital transformation to your organization, no matter your industry or department. Automation software handles the repetitive processes that keep your company moving so you can optimize resources, reduce errors, and save valuable time. Here are some of the ways Automate is helping customers across many industries and business processes:
Automate common requests like password resets. Streamline ticket creation and routing, monitor systems, and build, manage, and distribute reports.
Automate complicated, time-consuming processes at your financial institution like compliance reporting, account closures, and loan bundling.
Bring together disparate systems to automate high-volume processes like claims processing, patient record transfers, billing, and appointment scheduling.
Transform AP processes with automated invoice processing, account reconciliation, late payment notifications, and auto-generated regulatory reports.
The Four Automation Superpowers of Automate
With these powerful capabilities, Automate makes automation accessible to everyone. By democratizing automation, we reduce the technical expertise required to build great and durable automation.
API Integration Kit
- Our powerful API integration kit makes it easy to connect to the applications that keep your business running
- Automate masks the complexities of working with APIs—like authentication and token management—through a form-based, no-code methodology so anyone can build robust automation
- Our visual reorientation of JSON outputs makes it easy for non-technical users to work with data files
- Power users can bring their own functionality to Automate with the ability to create custom native actions for virtually any application, platform, or service with an SDK
- Automate’s best-in-class step recorder makes it simple to build automation that mimics user interactions, like clicks, field inputs, and scrolling, on web browsers and desktop applications
- Start, stop, replay, edit, and update recordings as often as you need to tailor your automation
- Get the right balance of flexibility and power for creating complex, real-world recordings—like inserting non-UI actions and programming logic
- Automate features over 70 out-of-the-box native actions and 700 sub-actions to common applications like Microsoft, VMWare, AWS, FTP, database operations, and more
- Our drag-and-drop building blocks allow you to create tasks and processes without code so you can quickly get up and running with automation
- Easily interact with your various systems and applications to increase their overall value.
Intelligent Document Processing
- Automate’s intelligent document processing capabilities enhance automation and make unstructured data more useable across your organization
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence takes the pain out of data extraction, classification, and analysis
- Automate captures documents as they arrive, extracts relevant data fields, and updates systems automatically
- There’s no template building—the system gets smarter and more efficient over time