New features and functionality address the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape
MINNEAPOLIS — Feb 2, 2023—Fortra today announced multiple solution updates as part of its first quarterly Release Day of 2023. These notable enhancements are geared toward advancing customers’ ability to increase their security maturing while reducing operational burden.
“Fortra’s quarterly Release Days help security and IT professionals plan ahead, take advantage of new functionality, and deploy the latest version of the solutions they use every day,” said John Grancarich, Executive Vice President, Strategy, Fortra. “We work closely with our customers to ensure their feedback is incorporated into our product roadmap. This Release Day is a celebration of those collaborative efforts to include the capabilities global organizations need to work immediately on simplifying and strengthening their approach to cybersecurity.”
- Alert Logic includes updates to streamline work within the console and vulnerability scan configuration
- Core Impact includes ransomware simulation and exploit execution tools to conduct more targeted risk assessment
- GoAnywhere supports secure file transfer over Java 11 as well as improved notification capabilities
- Terranova Security introduced its ContentHub, offering administrators an easy way to view, select, and implement engaging security awareness content into their training programs
- Titus introduces a new data classification reporting server
- Tripwire has strengthened its user interface, reduced the installation process to a matter of seconds, and improved data export and integration
- FileCatalyst features an improved interface, support for OAuth, as well as numerous security enhancements.
Visit the Fortra Release Day hub for a full listing of features.
Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're creating a simpler, stronger future for our customers. Our trusted experts and portfolio of integrated, scalable solutions bring balance and control to organizations around the world. We’re the positive changemakers and your relentless ally to provide peace of mind through every step of your cybersecurity journey. Learn more at fortra.com.
©Fortra, LLC and its group of companies. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Rachel Woodford, Public and Analyst Relations Manager
Angela Tuzzo, MWW
Dinara Omarova, Touchdown PR