The Latest from Sequel & Showcase
Sequel and Showcase deliver affordable IBM i business intelligence to IT, business users, and executives alike. Today, thousands of customers worldwide count on Sequel and Showcase for access to the data they need, when they need it.
Recent product releases include:
- Sequel R11M18 and Showcase R10R18
- MNTHOSTF can now be used to add an entry for either an *ISERIES or *DB2 with nothing in the driver or connection.
- SQJJOBD can be modified to specify *NOLIST to prevent joblogs being created.
- MCH1210 error in QRYO07 after upgrading to R11M17 when view contains a variable and PC file format is CSV.
- Special characters such as the tilde symbol ~ now display correctly in a client report, using SQJCRO.
- Corrected an issue where the Sequel Java Server could stop processing CRO reports after processing thousands of requests.
- Viewpoint 11.23.223
- Alphabetic position-to search is now available in ViewPoint for prompted DBList variables on character fields.
- Viewpoint now supports TLS encryption protocols as well as SSL.
- Fixed issue in Viewpoint Administrator option to display Active Sequel Users which was ending in error MCH1210.
- A fix was made to allow for variable column headings when using *SERVER syntax.
- Fixed error when selecting blank for prompted variable in ViewPoint, SWI, or SWS Host Mode.
- Esend R03M63
- A fix was made to allow EDISTRIB command to complete successfully when using DELETE(*YES).
- Esend e-mails fail to send if job CCSID is 297 - version R3M61 only.
- Sequel Data Warehouse 8.3.04
- New parameters have been added to the CPYRDNENV command to specify whether to copy any extract error data and archived data objects.
- The CHGENVOWN command has been modified to apply the changes to objects in the export library.
- A new built-in function %stripnpchar has been provided to strip non-printable characters from a text string, optionally replacing them with spaces.
Interested in learning more about Sequel or Showcase?