The Latest from Outflank
Outflank Security Tooling (OST) is a broad toolkit crafted for advanced red teams. It includes tools for generating initial access payloads, a C2 framework and various post-exploitation tools that integrate with Cobalt Strike and Core Impact. The toolkit is designed to battle the modern EDR landscape and has a cloud-based delivery mode (SaaS), which allows for a very fast cycle of updates and new tool releases.
Recent product releases include:
- Cobalt Strike Integrations: Evasive Sleep Mask
- A custom tool that obfuscates how Cobalt Strike’s sleep mask looks in memory.
- A new tool that parses the registry to find certificate templates.
Recent product updates include:
- Stage1 v. 2.4.0
- SOCKS5 support added to allow operators to tunnel supplemental red team tools through an OST implant.
- Cobalt Strike Integrations: UDRL
- New loader and YARA bypass information has been added
- KernelKatz and KernelTool
- Updates made to enable bypassing of Microsoft’s Vulnerable Driver Block List
- Knowledge Sharing Videos
- New deep dive videos on Stage 1 automation and Window Kernel Drivers.
To get more details on all of the new tools and updates for OST, check out the release notes.
Interested in learning more about Outflank?