Welcome to Release Day 2023.1
These pages are designed to give you highlights of the innovative new features now available within the latest versions of the solutions you rely on. The products you use on a daily basis fall within suites that solve similar business requirements. These suites fall into three major portfolios, Infrastructure Protection & Data Security, Intelligence & Automation, and IBM i & Additional products. This new structure has been created to build solutions that meet specific organizational needs, and ultimately create the best experience for our customers.
You'll notice a beside some release announcements, denoting a major release. Note that you'll still see timely bug fixes and minor releases throughout the year to provide you with the best usability and experience for your Fortra products.
Click through the left hand navigation below to see what's new!
The Latest from Tripwire
For more than 25 years, Fortra's Tripwire has protected the world’s leading organizations against the most damaging cyberattacks, keeping pace with rapidly changing tech complexities to defend against ever-evolving threats. We're here to help organizations build strong foundations for security, compliance, and operational excellence.
Recent product releases include:
- Tripwire® Enterprise 9.0
- Significant Overhaul of UI Experience: The updated user interface includes changes that elevate consistency and usability across all Tripwire solutions. These changes in iconography and emphasis make the UI more intuitive to help boost efficiency and user experience.
- Agent Installation Process: With the new Axon Agent installer, both Windows and Linux each use a single installer file that deploys all of the software needed for rich integrity monitoring. Install bundles are contained within the console for quick access, and they are pre-configured to work directly with the console—meaning installation can now be completed in a matter of seconds.
- New Options for Data Export and Integration: Tripwire Enterprise can now output RFC compliant syslog messages that contain a CEF (Common Event Format) message for easy interpretation by modern SIEMs, such as Splunk or ArcSight. The configuration of this new CEF message has simple checkboxes to define which fields are included or excluded from syslog messages.
- This release also includes finalized support for Java 11, a significant documentation overhaul, and TCS Windows dashboards and reports.
- Tripwire State Analyzer 1.5.1
- Security Updates: This patch release was focused on providing several small improvements to end user interactions with Tripwire State Analyzer, added stability and reliability, and additional security updates.
- Improved Documentation: Documentation improvements for this release focused primarily on usability enhancements in the CLI interface and updated the Software Query rules to improve accuracy for Windows platforms.
- Tripwire LogCenter® 7.5.5
- In addition to new performance enhancements, Tripwire’s advanced log management solution Tripwire LogCenter now supports Java 11 with its 7.5.5 release.